Part Time Sales Promoters
- Smart, mature, outgoing, good presentation skill with confidence.
- Sales or promoter experience preferable.
- To promote and sell our games at different venues including department stores, school, exhibitions and promotional events etc.
- Basic salary PLUS commission allowing you to earn more while having fun at work.
Education Product Manager Shenzhen – Luohu District
- According to the project strategic planning on the market changes in product demand for product research, analysis, grasp the potential market opportunities, responsible for music school children product product design and combing;
- Responsible for the planning and positioning of new products, comprehensive responsibility for self-taught curriculum product system to build, organize the implementation;
- To carry out the supervision and analysis of the course product operation, to propose an improvement plan; to explain the training of the course products;
- Responsible for the operation and management of the entire children’s education sector;
- Complete the children’s education-related courses, product sales targets;
- Responsible for the entire children’s education sector teaching, teaching, sales management, while carrying out good sales, teaching work;
- According to market changes, in the vicinity of the center with the market to carry out effective marketing activities to promote sales work;
- Coordinate communication with the operations director, implement the company’s various regulations, policies and indicators.
- Bachelor degree or above, pre – school education, education professional priority;
- 3 years relevant training industry work experience, 2 years or more team management work experience is better;
- With more than 5 years K-12 or pre-school education industry full-time product manager work experience, including 2 years 3-8 years of children’s education product design experience;
- With the unique needs of research techniques, methods, strong project management capabilities and planning, organization, communication, coordination and teamwork ability, careful thinking, attention to detail;
- Has a high sense of responsibility, love early childhood education, excellent communication and organization and coordination skills, strong team management capabilities;
- Familiar with the Shenzhen children education and training market conditions, the regional market publicity and development work has a successful practical experience;
- Able to withstand greater work pressure, to accept the work of challenging content.
Interested parties please send full c.v. with current photo via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
M & S International (HK) Ltd.
Room 630, 6/F., One Island South, No.2 Heung Yip Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2528-1898
Fax: (852) 2527-9808