Terms and Conditions
- Customer Review Guidelines
Gameplan is pleased to offer this mechanism for sharing your comments with other gamers, and we thank you for your participation!
We’d like to ask reviewers to follow these guidelines when writing reviews:
- Please focus your review on the game itself, and avoid writing reviews which focus solely on the designer or manufacturer. Also, please do not submit one-word reviews-we’d like to know whether you like or dislike the game, and why. Do feel free to mention other games that share similarities to this one, and to draw comparisons to them.
- Since the content of the page and positions of reviews on the page are subject to change, please avoid including commentary about other reviews or game descriptions seen on the page.
Please also respect these important restrictions:
- We ask that you not submit reviews from other sources or include passages from other sources which would violate the copyrights of others.
- We also ask that you not include the following in your review, or we will be unable to post your comments:- Foul or otherwise offensive language.
- Spiteful remarks.
- Email addresses, URLs, and phone numbers.
- Prices, availability, or alternate sources.
- Designers, publishers, and distributors are not eligible to submit reviews of their own games. We do encourage game designers to submit commentaries about their games to firstname.lastname@example.org. These submissions will be posted in a special section titled Designer Commentary.
- Please do not submit multiple reviews of the same game.
- If you would like to make a revision to a review you’ve already submitted, please write to email@example.com and we will be happy to append or adjust your original review.
- We are happy to post negative reviews for a game, as we feel that customers should know everything they can about a game before purchase. However, reviewers attempting to falsely skew the average review score for a game by submitting multiple reviews will not be tolerated. Any abuse of the review system is unfair to everyone-all submissions from any such individuals will be removed.
- At this time, we can only print reviews submitted in English.
A few words about your name and email address:
- When submitting your review, please include a valid email address. We will only use this address if we need to contact you about your review-it will never be made available to any other company or individual for any purpose, but if you check the Display with review? box, it will be visible to other site visitors.
- Submitting your name with your review is optional. If you do choose to include your name, this will enable other visitors to the site to search for other reviews you have submitted-but be aware that using your first name only (especially a very common first name) will make it more likely that others’ reviews will be confused with your own if someone else also uses that name. If you do not wish your name to be listed, you may leave this box blank or uncheck the Display with review? box and A gamer will be displayed in place of your name. If you would like for your reviews to be searchable but don’t want to list your real name, we prefer that you use a pen name instead of a handle.
- We reserve the right to limit display of handles, and of reviews submitted without valid email addresses.
All submitted reviews become the sole property of Gameplan.
- Newsletter Mailing List Policies
Our policy is to run a friendly list. This means:
- You may subscribe or unsubscribe any time you like, but may not subscribe or unsubscribe others.
- By subscribing, only the Gameplan newsletter, published about 12 times per year, will be mailed to you. No other mailings will be sent via this mailing list.
- The only way to be added to the list is to add yourself or to ask Gameplan to add you-placing an order with Gameplan will not automatically add you to the list.
- Neither your name nor email address will ever be given or sold to any other party for any reason.
- Payment Information
We accept Visa, MasterCard and cheques denominated in Hong Kong dollars as payment for product orders.
Online Credit Card Payment
Shop online with the ease of your credit card-every online credit card purchase you make at Gameplan is backed by our Safe Shopping Guarantee, assuring you that your personal information cannot be read while it is transmitted to us and that it will remain secure and private.
Gameplan accepts Visa and MasterCards.
Other Payment Methods
There are two ways you can order from us without having to enter your complete credit card number on the Web:
- Paying by cheque
You may send us a personal cheque in Hong Kong dollars for the amount of your order. Paying by cheque does slow down your order somewhat, as we don’t ship the games to you until your funds clear. Please write the name of the game(s) you are purchasing on the back of your cheque.Send your cheque to:
M & S International (HK) Ltd.
Room 630, 6/F,One Island South,
No.2 Heung Yip Road,
Aberdeen, Hong Kong
- Calling in or faxing your card number
If you would like to use your credit card without ever having to enter the complete number on the Internet, you can simply call or fax us your complete credit card number and expiration date. Or, you can email or phone/fax the email or phone/fax us subsequently to give us the rest of your credit card number. You can do this even if you can’t use our secure server, and your credit card number will be totally protected.Phone: (852) 2528-1898
Fax: (852) 2527-9808
- Paying by cheque
- Trademark and Copyright Disclaimer
Trademarked company and game names appear throughout this web site. Rather than list the company names and entities that own the marks and/or insert a trademark symbol with each mention of each name, Gameplan states that the use of these names is for editorial purposes only and to the benefit of the trademark owner with no intention of infringing upon their mark. In addition, Gameplan states that it has no copyright claim over the companies’ materials and such materials are used for marketing purposes only. Users of this web site should contact the trademark or copyright issues.